You have no items in your shopping cart.
Titan+ One Piece Polypropylene Antibacterial Classroom Chairs
- Help protect your students with Titan+. The antibacterial classroom chair
- Kills 99.9% of known bacteria such as E-Coli and MRSA
- Anti-fungal properties also make this chair the perfect choice for canteens and refrectories
- Featuring all of the key features of the original Titan one piece classroom chair
- Ergonomic classroom chair designed especially for children
- Virtually indestructible one piece chair
- Manufactured from solid high impact polypropylene
- S-shaped back design helps aid posture and maintain a healthy spine
- Lumbar support reduces discomfort and 'fidgeting'
- This results in improved concentration for longer periods
- Tested and fully compliant with BS EN1729 Parts 1 & 2
- No sharp edges mean they are completely child friendly
- Unique anti tilt leg system prevents children leaning back on the chairs
- Lightweight and portable with a hand hole in the backrest for easy lifting
- Stacks up to 12 high for space saving storage
- Choose from 5 seat heights to suit all age groups
- 260H to 380H offered in Cornflower, Lime, Orange and Yellow
- 430H and 460H offered in Blue and Charcoal
- 25 year manufacturer's guarantee on the product
- 10 year guarantee on the antibacterial effectiveness
Kills 99.9% of all known bacteria including Aspergillus Niger, Staphlococcus Aureus
Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Streptococcus, Escherichia
|Recommended Age Group||Width mm||Depth mm||Seat Height mm|
|Age 3 to 5 years||360||320||310|
|Age 5 to 7 years||431||377||350|
|Age 7 to 9 years||431||377||380|
|Age 9 to 13 years||482||470||430|
|Age 13 to Adult||482||470||460|
Delivery & Returns
At Furniture Bay we always strive hard to fulfil your orders as quickly as possible. Please see below for lead-times and charges.
Free delivery on all orders within the UK Mainland
Delivery surcharge is applicable to deliveries within the Islands, Highlands and offshore areas.
Delivery / Lead Times:
Lead times can be found on each product page. This will give you an estimate as to how long it will take for your product to be delivered to you. Please note that the lead times stated on the product pages are only estimates and our customer service team will update you via phone or email, should there be any changes to the delivery time-frame of your order.
Next Day Delivery:
Items available for next day delivery, must be ordered before 2:00 PM on a working day to qualify for next day delivery. if the order is received after the order cut-off time, the item will be delivered on the following working day after which the order is placed. Please note that next day delivery is only available on qualifying items. Delivery lead-times are given in working days.
For full delivery details, please refer to our delivery & returns information page here.