You have no items in your shopping cart.
Titan 4 Leg Classroom Chairs - Polypropylene Shell With 4 Metal Legs
The super strong Titan 4 Leg Chair is available in 12 shell colours and 4 seat heights - the ultimate 4 leg classroom chair.
Moulded from a one piece high impact polypropylene shell, bolted to a super strong oval tube steel frame makes the Titan 4 Leg Chair almost unbreakable. Designed by Titan and developed solely to withstand the heavy duty day to day use thrown at them. Shells are available in 12 vibrant colours with the frames epoxy powder coated in a modern silver finish. Other frame colours available on request, longer lead times and surcharge may apply.
- Ergonomic polypropylene classroom chair
- Designed especially for children
- Manufactured from solid high impact polypropylene
- S-shaped back design helps aid posture and maintain a healthy spine
- Lumbar support reduces discomfort and 'fidgeting'
- This results in improved concentration for longer periods
- Tested and fully compliant with BS EN1729 Parts 1 & 2
- Sturdy oval tube steel frame epoxy coated silver
- Lightweight and portable
- Hand hole in the backrest for easy lifting
- Stacks 4 to 5 high for space saving storage
- Choose from 4 seat heights to suit age 5 and upwards
- Available in a selection of popular colours
- Black, Burgundy and Grey are only available in 430H & 460H chairs
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
Age Group & Dimensions:
|Recommended Age Group||5 to 7 years||7 to 9 Years||9 to 13 Years||13 to Adult|
|Seat Width mm||380||380||420||420|
|Seat Depth mm||400||400||480||480|
|Seat Height mm||350||380||430||460|
|Overall Width mm||438||438||497||497|
|Overall Depth mm||398||416||477||495|
Delivery & Returns
At Furniture Bay we always strive hard to fulfil your orders as quickly as possible. Please see below for lead-times and charges.
Free delivery on all orders within the UK Mainland
Delivery surcharge is applicable to deliveries within the Islands, Highlands and offshore areas.
Delivery / Lead Times:
Lead times can be found on each product page. This will give you an estimate as to how long it will take for your product to be delivered to you. Please note that the lead times stated on the product pages are only estimates and our customer service team will update you via phone or email, should there be any changes to the delivery time-frame of your order.
Next Day Delivery:
Items available for next day delivery, must be ordered before 2:00 PM on a working day to qualify for next day delivery. if the order is received after the order cut-off time, the item will be delivered on the following working day after which the order is placed. Please note that next day delivery is only available on qualifying items. Delivery lead-times are given in working days.
For full delivery details, please refer to our delivery & returns information page here.